1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Seafarers are home!

Discussion in 'Just Ordered/Arrived' started by BoreaLuis, Jul 13, 2016.

1. BoreaLuis

BoreaLuis Master Apprentice WIS

Thank you so much, Maria! These watches are like a dream come true to me. These Seafarers are everything I could ask from a tool diver. "Perfect" to my eyes.

This was my first choice from the beginning even if I was worried it might be "too loud" but I found it irresistible.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But...
    [​IMG]

I had to get this one after seeing the green pop out of the black on prototypes and finding out that it was the only one with C3.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one will get worn the most even if the blue/orange is more visually appealing to me.

Here's my first shoes swap
    [​IMG]

But then I switched to the Wearwatch leather I bought specifically for this one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking forward to this canvas to arrive for it, just like it, but in 24mm.
    [​IMG]

And a dark grey canvas he's making with undecided stitching, so far, for the grey dial and black bezel coming.

If you like a chunky 44mm by 53mm diver, you might find your love on these ones but they're definitely not for everyone.

They're way better than I expected and I expected a lot. Like a baby between Kemmner Octopus and the Torpedo Orca I sold. (I don't miss)

Thanks for viewing !

The following posts may be of your interest: