For Sale / For Trade Borealis SeaStorm

Redmonaco

Master Apprentice WIS
I ordered two of these back in Feb this year and this is the Second one to arrive. Long sold out and all pre-ordered anyway. Since February I have overspent as usual so knew Id be selling this both before they arrived.
!!!

So, Brand new and with Padded Case and papers dated this month.

Borealis make mighty fine watches these days and this one is no exception. The Case is finely brushed and with the hint of polished edges. The Bezel is 120 click and has a superb action. The screw down Crown has a nice long thread and is very smooth. WR is 30Atm so good for the deepest swimming pool!!! The bezel insert is a High Domed Sapphire with Vintage Lumed Markings and the crystal is double domed sapphire with AR. All lume glows brightly with a good old fashioned Green hue.

Comes complete with soft case and a Leather backed Black Canvas strap with borealis buckle and the nice thick vintage look Rubber strap with signed buckle as in the pics. Both are a great length and very comfortable. The Rubber is especially impressive and nice and thick.

Be one of the first to own this model!!

***£325 Posted***

Or trade for Black Dialled Borealis Estoril with Date (got to be in stonkingly good condition though!!! (My old one will do , you know who you are :0) )