Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

Chocula

Apprentice WIS
My fist post: ( random thoughts)
-After a year of thinking and wanting, I just bought the 1st version/date on ebay, still untouched as it was the owners discounted 2nd purchase.
-Beautiful watch with classic dimensions!
-My most expensive watch thus far.
-I think more 20mm bracelets should be produced for newcomers like me.
-The next Estoril's 43.5mm case will need a 21mm lug spacing.
-The larger Estoril I think should be more tool-like and have a brushed bezel with sharper or more knobby knurling like the Scorpionfish

KBourne

Apprentice WIS
Come on Carlos!, BIG demand for the original size Estoril! Strike while the iron is hot! Give the people what they want! Don't fix it, if it isn't broke. These phrases are popular because they are true. Make me a black dial, no date, green lume.....I'm good for at least two!

Last edited:

Redmonaco

Master Apprentice WIS
And I'll have a black one, maybe a blue too. Hot to be the original one though, as I didn't like the dive logo on mk2

Chocula

Apprentice WIS
I'm a little obsessive over this watch. After a year of owning an Estoril, I have suggestions (for the next version).
-The dial seems too far behind the glass. I put a magnifying crystal to make the dial appear close to the front.
-By changing the crystal I solved another problem. The stock crystal has bad distortion like that dimple that appears in the center at low angle.
-The bezel insert is too wide. I would push the printing out closer to the outer rim, thus make room to add an inner rim.
1597653500898.png