Pre-Order Borealis Portus Cale

bobbyh

Apprentice WIS
Can anyone tell me how much these watches might sell for on the secondary market after they are officially released?

I missed ordering a Borealis Portus Cale Blue Fade to Black C3X1 w/ Date as there were sold out by the time I saw a video on one.

As I was told they won't be offered from Borealis after the pre-orders are filled I am going to have to hope to get one elsewhere.

Thanks

Director65

Master Apprentice WIS
Carlos, do you have any idea about when the Portus Cale might be shipped? Just curious. Thanks. Just a spectacular iteration!!! Well done!!

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Borealis Portus Cale pre-order status: cases are going to be ready this week. Then QC checks and in one, two weeks they are ready for assembly. We are on schedule for a mid July release.

Nesoni

Apprentice WIS
Suppose that we can expect shipping during the next week. Would like to immediately test Portus Cale on Adriatic sea but it will be a little bit tricky to receive it before trip. Anyway good lack with QC

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Borealis Portus Cale status update: factory is shipping watches to us tomorrow so we expect to receive them next week.

Avo

Apprentice WIS
Hello, I am a new customer of Borealis!

I have purchased the Portus Cale with white dial, white lume, and no date, and I am extremely pleased with it! I own a number of other micro-brand watches (Aevig, CW, Makara, Boldr, Ginault), and I feel that the Portus Cale is a truly outstanding value.

IMG_2028.jpg

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I am a new customer of Borealis!

I have purchased the Portus Cale with white dial, white lume, and no date, and I am extremely pleased with it! I own a number of other micro-brand watches (Aevig, CW, Makara, Boldr, Ginault), and I feel that the Portus Cale is a truly outstanding value.

View attachment 1093
Thank you for your feedback and awesome wristshot. You captured the essence of the Borealis Portus Cale.