Caspian Sea Monster

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Nice looking watch! The movement seems to be a Vostok 2432 movement based on the Vostok 2416 b movement

Do you find it easy to set date on movement?

One that I like with Vostok 2432 movement is the Vostok Turbina

a great design made by Dmitry Buyalov.

Thanks your correct about the movement it is the 2432 as far as setting the date it has no quick set on it which bothers some people but it is no problem for me ,to change the date quickly all you do is go clockwise till the date changes than go counter clockwise to about the seven o' clock position til you hear the click for the date change than back to the 12 o' clock keep repeating this till the correct date is set. Below is a video demonstrating the procedure,the date change starts at the 2:12 mark in the video.

Thanks your correct about the movement it is the 2432 as far as setting the date it has no quick set on it which bothers some people but it is no problem for me ,to change the date quickly all you do is go clockwise till the date changes than go counter clockwise to about the seven o' clock position til you hear the click for the date change than back to the 12 o' clock keep repeating this till the correct date is set. Below is a video demonstrating the procedure,the date change starts at the 2:12 mark in the video.

Very cool video!