November Double Winning Competition

Parkaboy

Master Apprentice WIS
I would like to participate. No one invited me to join the forum. I found about the forum after an order.

Hello, I am entering the competition and was invited by e-mail to forum from Borealis as I bought a 2,000 diver from them, thank you again for all your kindness

Franc

Master Apprentice WIS
Yes, I'm also in, but give me only the blue Hawk, as I wasn't referred by anyone. Thanks and ... go Borealis!

I am entering the competition. I saw it on Facebook and noone invited me. I don't believe in Santa Claus, I am an ICU doctor and believe i doing things rather than believing in them

jason solis

Master Apprentice WIS
I'm thinking it's a bit odd that folks who have never purchased a Borealis/not specifically invited to the forum have the same chance of winning this contest of those who have. Just my two cents....With that said....everyone should own one!

MikeDalton24

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Hey guys, not sure if I qualify because I've been a member since you started and I wasn't really referred.

Either way, love the forum :eek::eek:

And I've done all the other qualifications!!

I would love a chance at either of these great watches!
No one invited me, i found this through your Facebook page.

Eugjr

Master Apprentice WIS
Hello friends, my first post here. I'd like to participate on the contest.
I've been invited by user SirDrake, Who show me this new Brand with some very great watches.

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to forum! (and please do not reply in this thread) Great to hear members are inviting new members to join in!
I strongly advise all forum members to invite friends to participate as the bigger our community gets the more you all have to win.

eric72

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I would like to participate in the competition. Not invited really, following Borealis already since some time :)

Chriscentro

Master Apprentice WIS
Hi , thanks for this giveaway of a great watch, please count me in. I joined the forum (by myself) while browsing the net for new watches.

James_

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I'm in! Was invited by a guy named Borealis after I bought his watch so he would get the second watch if I won.

sbmutz

Master Apprentice WIS
I would like to participate in this contest. I was not invited to the forum but came upon it by chance just this week. Love the designs!

I'm in. This is just an awesome contest! Signed up with the newsletter. Dude with the handle name of Scotty from Watch Freeks indirectly referred me here.