Prometheus Poseidon : Pre-Order

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
PROMETHEUS POSEIDON 3500m DIVER WATCH PRE-ORDER INFORMATION

Please read all Pre-Order Condition Details prior making the purchase of aPrometheus Poseidon during Pre-Order

Pre-Order Information

• Pre Order Period: Pre-Order runs from November 17th 2014 till 31st of January 2015
  • Expected delivery date: mid June 2015 though unforeseen delays may occur
  • Pre-order deposits are non refundable
  • Specifications of watch can be found at individual product pages located underneath Prometheus Watch Company | Diver Watch Collection and are subject to change until prototype is approved
  • For pre-order of the Prometheus Poseidon there will be no reservation of specific serial numbers as number of variants makes it too complex to manage without risk of mistakes.
Price Details (without VAT – VAT Tax of 23% will be added to prices for customers in European Union)

Prometheus Poseidon 3500m Diver Watch Regular Sales Price without VAT after pre-order

• 610 EUR for Stainless Steel
  • 650 EUR for Bronze CuSn8
Pre-order price (without VAT) with 50% deposit:

• 499 EUR for Stainless Steel with 50% deposit required during pre-order (value of deposit 249.50 EUR) and remaining balance to be paid once watches are ready
  • 549 EUR for Bronze CuSn8 with 50% deposit (value of deposit 274.50 EUR) and remaining balance to be paid once watches are ready
Pre-order special (without VAT) (for customers that buy a Prometheus Watch from November 1st 2014 till December 31st 2014) with 50% deposit

• 449 EUR for Stainless Steel with 50% deposit (value of deposit 224.50 EUR) and remaining balance to be paid once watches are ready
  • 495 EUR for Bronze CuSn8 with 50% deposit (value of deposit 247.50 EUR) and remaining balance to be paid once watches are ready
Pre-order price (without VAT) with full% deposit:

• 475 EUR for Stainless Steel with 100% deposit
  • 509 EUR for Bronze CuSn8 with 100% deposit
Pre-order price (without VAT) with full deposit special:

• 400 EUR for Stainless Steel with 100% deposit and customer purchased a Prometheus Watch from November 1st 2014 till December 31st 2014
  • 445 EUR for Bronze CuSn8 with 100% deposit and customer purchased a Prometheus Watch from November 1st 2014 till December 31st 2014
Prometheus Poseidon Specifications:

• Bronze CuSn8 / 316L Stainless Steel Case with Brushed finish
  • Black / Blue Matte Dial with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to indexes and brushed hands
  • Black Orange White lumed chapter ring with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to indexes
  • Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
  • Bronze CuSn8 unidirectional bezel with 120 clicks, sapphire insert and applied Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume
  • Premium 40478850-2-22 rubber strap black (with a retail price of over $120 USD)
  • Premium calf leather strap with a custom made bronze CuSn8 buckle
  • Case diameter: 43.00 mm without crown
  • Lug to Lug length: 50mm
  • Case height: 15.90mm
  • Lug width: 22 mm
  • Signed screw down crown with Prometheus logo
  • Water resistance: 3500 meters or 350 ATM
  • Helium valve a 9 o’clock
  • Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating inside watch
  • Watch hands filled with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume (hours, minutes, seconds)
  • Two Years Warranty

Prometheus Poseidon Stainless Steel Black White Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch

Prometheus Poseidon Stainless Steel Black Green Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch​

Prometheus Poseidon Stainless Steel Black Orange Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch​

Prometheus Poseidon Stainless Steel Blue Orange Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch​

Prometheus Poseidon Stainless Steel Blue White Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch​

Prometheus Poseidon Bronze CuSn8 Black White Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch

Prometheus Poseidon Bronze CuSn8 Black Green Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch​

Prometheus Poseidon Bronze CuSn8 Black Orange Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch​

Prometheus Poseidon Bronze CuSn8 Blue Orange Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch​

Prometheus Poseidon Bronze CuSn8 Blue White Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch​

To take advantage of the pre-order special price (50% deposit or full deposit) you have to purchase from our store a watch that is not in pre-order during period of 1st of November till 31st of December 2014.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I take advantage of the pre-order special price?

• You can already claim the special price even if you haven’t made a purchase. However remember that you will have to purchase a watch from our store till the 31st of December 2014 in order for special price to be valid. If you fail to purchase a watch and you claimed the special price we will have to send you an invoice with additional amount so that price gets downgraded to pre-order regular price
What is included in pre-order besides a Prometheus Poseidon watch:

• 1 quality 316L stainless steel bracelet with diver extension (stainless steel model)
  • 1 hirsch 40478850-2-22 rubber strap black (retail price over $120 USD)
  • 1 custom made leather strap with Prometheus buckle (stainless steel or bronze CuSn8)
  • delivery via Fedex International Priority

MikeDalton24

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Something about that Prometheus Poseidon Stainless Steel Blue Orange Bezel 3500m Miyota 9015 Automatic Diver Watch ;)

hikeNbike

Master Apprentice WIS
I have preordered, the black - mint. Paid in full, would like one in blue orange if I can swing it. these are super looking watches.

hikeNbike

Master Apprentice WIS
I have several 9015 movements and really just as accurate as my swiss movements. Have had no issues at all. Really is a great deal on a beautiful looking watch and extra straps and the free hirsch rubber as well thrown in really fantastic deal.

With swatch limiting production your going to find it harderror and harder to find the Swiss movements. I actually prefer the miyota all things considered including price paid. If this had a Swiss movement your looking at (just a guess here) several hundred more without any noticeable difference in performance and with greater maintenance costs.

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I have several 9015 movements and really just as accurate as my swiss movements. Have had no issues at all. Really is a great deal on a beautiful looking watch and extra straps and the free hirsch rubber as well thrown in really fantastic deal.

With swatch limiting production your going to find it harderror and harder to find the Swiss movements. I actually prefer the miyota all things considered including price paid. If this had a Swiss movement your looking at (just a guess here) several hundred more without any noticeable difference in performance and with greater maintenance costs.

I agree in price, and it's always easy to find a cheaper caliber , 60 US$ maybe for a Chinese one of same quality of accuracy, under such a low-cost environment, to make a cheaper Poseidon . I am thinking if Poseidon were Swiss Made, had equipped with 2824 or Soprod A10, although 200 US$ or more expensive, it's still definitely a killer to Tudor Black Bay or IWC diver regarding C/P. However, with miyota, I am lost so far ! A killer to Citizen mechanical divers ? and cheap secondary market price maybe... Maybe it is my personal concern...

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I do hope a Swiss-made-movement version of Poseidon to appear. It's OK with a higher cost. It's not bad to let customers choose what they want !

lever escapement

Master WIS
To each his own but I think this Prometheus and Helberg CH8 are killer. Miyota 9015 is a ultra modern movement. Now the Swiss just copy Japanese movements from Seiko or Miyota

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
While waiting for the prototypes getting teased by factory manager that has been wearing one of the Prometheus Poseidon watches.

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
While waiting for the prototypes getting teased by factory manager that has been wearing one of the Prometheus Poseidon watches.
Looks nice, more pics of other versions? It is great to see pics of all prototypes before I place an order before Jan. 31.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Prototypes are now on route hopefully will have them before end of month and will post photos once I receive them.

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Why is there the triangle shadow on the link connected to lugs? Special design of the bracelet?

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I mean there is a ridge on this link, that is why there is shadow under light. Is that ridge a special shape of design?

Attachments

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
I will post photos once watch arrives. What we have now are some photos taken with a mobile.