Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

Narc'd

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Congratulations on the birth of your son - what a great Christmas present for you and your family. Hope all are healthy and well.

Many thanks for these update photo's - the watch looks fantastic so far. Can't wait for next summer when it's released.

ethebull

Master Apprentice WIS
Thank you for taking a moment to post the new prototype photos. They look fantastic! Best wishes to you and your family.

ethebull

Master Apprentice WIS
I really like this project, but haven't ordered yet due to concerns about the size for small-wristed people like myself. Is there likely to be a fully-assembled prototype wrist shot or two (preferably with dial fitted) prior to the pre-order discount period running out at the end of the year?
LtL is very reasonable, as are diameter and height. Show us a picture of your wrist with your largest watch you are happy with, and give us all the dimensions.

This is being made in exact proportion to the original mid sixties design, so I think it has a good chance of working for you.

Narc'd

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I have a fairly small 6.5 inch wrist and don't like large watches that are just too big for me. For what it's worth, I feel that based on the dimensions on the drawings posted earlier in this thread that the Estoril 300 will be fine on my wrist. The bezel diameter is 40.6mm measured across the bezel grip, the watch is 47.0mm from lug tip to lug tip. The height is 12.5mm and this includes the fact that the domed crystal rises 2.0mm above the top surface of the bezel insert. The Original Omega would have been really big in it's day but modest by todays standards and tastes. A lot of how a watch wears also has to do with it's design too - how the case shape works with the wrist, the opening of the dial relative to the case, etc. I have a feeling that this watch will work well for me anyway. Hope this was of some help.

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Many congrats' for the newborn Maria, and a warm welcome to him!

Those prototypes really look great. Maybe the blue is a shade too light (or better said lighter than I expected... not necessarily a bad thing) but that needs to be checked with the dial and hands on. Even as they are, those are sexy as hell!

CHANT

WIS
ADMIN,

Firstly, congrats on the recent addition to your family!

Wow, those photos of the prototype cases and bezels are awesome! Although, I have ended putting my money down on a Version "A.1", I am looking forward to seeing a completed blue prototype in the near future!

Thanks for working tirelessly on this project which I think will prove to be well worth the effort and the Estoril 300 will surely be a resounding success.......

CHANT

watchingwatches

Perfect Apprentice WIS
It's easy to focus on the product at hand, but let's take a moment to acknowledge one of life's grander purposes. Congratulations on the birth of your son!

phlabrooy

Master WIS
First off, congratulations Maria, on the birth of your mini Carlos !
What a fantastic and joyful Christmas present !
Talk about multi-tasking .... with all that you've had going on in the background, you still managed without fail, to put up with all us crazy WIS, with your updates and tantalizing pictures !!! Massive congrats to you !!!
Wish you and the little guy much happiness and good health.
Regarding the latest pics ....
The Estoril is looking exquisite !
Even though not fully assembled yet, in the second, third and fourth pics, you can already see the spitting image of the beautiful SM 300 taking shape.
Really looking fantastic ! Really love the bezel !
Pakz was right, the blue seems a lot lighter than expected.
Please try to post more pics, when able to do so ...... we do understand you have your hands very full now !!!

Regards,

Jamania

Patriarch WIS
Félicitation Maria, belle nouvelle de fin d'année...And thanks for still showing interest for ongoing watch projects.

SimonN

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Been quite busy this days due to personal reasons as I have given birth to my son less than a week ago so haven't been online that much.

CONGRATULATIONS! It's going to be a busy Christmas! :) best wishes to all of you. The watch looks amazing. I love the fact you show what you can as it happens.

mike thornton

Master Apprentice WIS
CONGRATULATIONS! It's going to be a busy Christmas! :) best wishes to all of you. The watch looks amazing. I love the fact you show what you can as it happens.
This might already have been discussed but i was wondering if the blue version will be available with a black bezel?I think that would be the must striking version IMO or at least later offer the black bezel as an add on at a later date.Just wondering why this would not be possible.Also would like to add that i received new rubber strap and would like to report that it is very comfortable and looks great!!!A great buy if you haven't purchased already!!!!

Narc'd

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Glad Marco is doing well :) Appreciate the updates considering how much you have on your hands at the moment. The watch looks really great.

mike thornton

Master Apprentice WIS
Thank you all for the best wishes! Marco is doing well and growing by day!

Regarding the Estoril 300 factory assembled samples today and they should be able to ship them end of this week.

For now a photo of the Borealis Estoril 300 Blue Arabic Numbers No Date.

Wow-now that i see the prototype blue i think i changed my mind about having black bezel option-that wqtch looks stunning-i love it!!!!!!!

Lexvil

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Congratulation on your son.

Prototypes look perfect, if you need someone to run them through the paces as actual dive watches I would be happy to help

Also would like to report that the 22mm straps are great, I'm not really a strap fan, abhor nato's but these are actually comfortable and much more suitable on a dive watch (I had to make an extension), I would hope a 20mm version will become available with the watch, I would buy a few extra for my other watches.

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Thank you all for the best wishes! Marco is doing well and growing by day!

Regarding the Estoril 300 factory assembled samples today and they should be able to ship them end of this week.

For now a photo of the Borealis Estoril 300 Blue Arabic Numbers No Date.

Superb!
That's really a perfect blue for that watch!