Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't want to buy two items you don't have a discount on pre-order.

Rules are simple and up to customers to accept them or not.

Trying to cheat the rules as cancelling one order after placing discount is imoral and unlawful as I believe we all agree.

David_01

Master Apprentice WIS
If you don't want to buy two items you don't have a discount on pre-order.

Rules are simple and up to customers to accept them or not.

Trying to cheat the rules as cancelling one order after placing discount is imoral and unlawful as I believe we all agree.
Thanks for replying, I placed my order. Rules are ok to me. It was just a matter of clear understanding from my side. Enjoy the day.

Just noticed that the OP placed an order, so this clarification was not needed (I posted below to try to help if clarification on discount was needed). Sorry - I was a few posts behind when I posted this below:

Ok Thanks, so that unless I did an order in past (and this is my case since i bought a Scorpion Fish), I would need first to place an order for something (eg a strap), then to use no id for the Estoril and at the end - if I don't want to buy two items - cancel the order for the strap?
To get a 15% discount on a pre-order watch, you need to have a prior purchase from 9/01/15 or later - so unless you purchased your Scorpionfish from Borealis after 9/01/15, that purchase does not entitle you to the discount. If your Scorpionfish was purchased after 9/01/15, use your Scorpionfish order number as the coupon code - otherwise you need to make a new purchase from their site (their rubber straps are awesome and great deal, and they have other watches on sale right now), complete the checkout for that new purchase - and the order number from that purchase can be used as the coupon code for 15% discount when placing an order for any of the pre-order watches (order multiple pre-order watches in the same order and that coupon code will get you a 15% discount on the whole order).

As shown on their site:

CUSTOMERS THAT MADE A PURCHASE FROM OUR STORE FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST ONWARDS TILL END OF 2015 ARE ENTITLED TO A 15% DISCOUNT IF THEY USE ORDER NUMBER THEY PLACED PREVIOUSLY AT CHECKOUT OF ITEM IN THE COUPON CODE FIELD. IN CASE YOU DO NOT PLACE THE ORDER NUMBER AT COUPON FIELD WE ARE NOT ABLE TO GRANT YOU THE DISCOUNT (SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK US AFTER PLACING ORDER FOR US TO GRANT DISCOUNT FOR YOU). ORDERS ENTITLED FOR DISCOUNT ARE ORDERS FOR WATCHES, ACCESSORIES OR PRE-ORDER ITEMS.

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016!

We have received yesterday samples of the Borealis Estoril 300. Some small refinements to be made mainly in bezel action and crown action but aside from that samples are looking good.

For the blue dials the nato strap will be blue/gray unlike prototypes.

We are also receiving 50 extra natos on each variant for the ones that want to purchase one separately. They are really comfy and premium quality.

Now for some photos:

imagwai

Master Apprentice WIS
A Merry Christmas to you too (and the little one).

They're looking really really good. Is there any chance of a wrist shot to get an idea for size and how it wears?

Itsonlytime

Master WIS
They look fantastic, glad I pre-ordered a Black dial, now I must consider a different variation choice for a Blue dial.
The wrist pic makes it look perfect for my 7" wrist, just can't wait for mid 2016......

SimonN

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Lovely. I notice the black pvd hardware on the black face version. Is that optional or going to be standard? I'd prefer silver on my black face. Will definitely buy a silver from the back up stock.

Narc'd

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Those watches look fantastic - you've done a great job, well done. Many thanks for putting all those photo's up - like a little Christmas present! Wish all the Borealis family a very Merry Christmas.

CHANT

WIS
Maria,

Wow! The latest shots of the various prototypes look fabulous! Although, I had ordered the black numeral 12-hour index with date, and now I am pondering if I should spring for a blue numeral top of the hour index with date as well before the pre-order sale ends the last day of this year!

I just cannot wait for the Estoril 300 going to production!

Many thanks for keeping forum members updated on progress....

May you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!

Regards,

CHANT

MrThompsonR

Master WIS
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Borealis Fam... This watch looks amazing... I'm really looking forward to getting mine... Love the drilled spring bar holes as I have already ordered a couple bracelets(solid and mesh)and have a couple additional NATOs that should look nice on the watch...Ii'm really a fan of the blue!

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Maria and Family, and all in the Forum !
Thank you Maria, for the fantastic Christmas present of the Estoril 300 pics !
Yes, they really look great .... and was hoping to see them before year end !
And I have decided which one to get ! Will definitely be getting an extra strap, too.........
Thanks again !

Regards,

Toh

Apprentice WIS
Not happy after seeing these excellent prototypes' photos... That means I have to consider getting another one!! Not happy for my wallet anyway... Lol
I have a blue/12/no date, tempted to get a black/triangle/no date...
Congrats and great job Maria and Borealis!
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

SimpleWatchMan

Master WIS
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016!

We have received yesterday samples of the Borealis Estoril 300. Some small refinements to be made mainly in bezel action and crown action but aside from that samples are looking good.

For the blue dials the nato strap will be blue/gray unlike prototypes.

We are also receiving 50 extra natos on each variant for the ones that want to purchase one separately. They are really comfy and premium quality.

Now for some photos:

Merry Christams and a Happy New Year coming 2016 to Maria and all members here!

I must say, very beautiful homages of SM300. Maybe the best that I had seen so far.