10 Year Anniversary: Prometheus Eagle Ray Diver Watch

fridayos

Apprentice WIS
Wow !!...That is stunning...and so unique. Can’t wait to see it, but as we all know, the anticipation is half of the fun. Are you able to share who be reviewing so we can look for them ?

Bacalhaueiro

Apprentice WIS
Really nice. Love the black and blue versions.
Is there a dead crown position on the No Date models or are the 2824/2893 modified to avoid it?

Sergio Pons

Master Apprentice WIS
Done!

Thank you Carlos

Pre-Order Prometheus Eagle Ray Version 4A ETA 2893-2 Black Dial Date C3X1 Superluminova

kodiak

Master Apprentice WIS
I like the black and blue dials, tough decision. Any profile/side pics or renders? At 14.75mm thick, how much of this is crystal?
Also, any idea of head weight? Thanks.

Last edited:

markornot

Master Apprentice WIS
Will the hands be black on the blue model? It appears they are silver in the drawings but black or grey in the prototype...same with marker surrounds?

markornot

Master Apprentice WIS
Hands are silver. Be aware as hands are silver polished they get reflections from surroundings so in some photos they appear darker

Thank-you...I thought that might be the case. Although, I personally would prefer them to be something other than polished, it is a fantastic looking watch. I am hung up a bit by the internal bezel...maybe it’s the stark, flat edge and vertical surface down to the face. The inner bezel appears to plastic in the photos but I thought I read it is brass? At ant rate, minor observations that won’t prevent me from ordering which I think I shall do straight away! Nice to have the profile shots as well...thanks.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Thank-you...I thought that might be the case. Although, I personally would prefer them to be something other than polished, it is a fantastic looking watch. I am hung up a bit by the internal bezel...maybe it’s the stark, flat edge and vertical surface down to the face. The inner bezel appears to plastic in the photos but I thought I read it is brass? At ant rate, minor observations that won’t prevent me from ordering which I think I shall do straight away! Nice to have the profile shots as well...thanks.
The internal bezel is made of brass as the watch dial is. What it has is very generous amounts of lume (unseen until today in a microbran diver's watch)