10 Year Anniversary: Prometheus Eagle Ray Diver Watch

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Still on track for March?

Mine is a meteorite version
We are receiving prototype of the Meteorite next week. A more precise delivery date will only be possible to tell after Chinese New Year as factory is closed until mid February.

Cases are now ready as well as dials, hands, bracelets. Just waiting for the ceramic inserts to be finalized so that assembly can start.

markornot

Master Apprentice WIS
Out of curiosity, what number of each color combination is being produced and what is the total number for the production run? Looking forward to the next update!

Fatbob

Master Apprentice WIS
Just a thought but if it gets to be after March 29th delivery it would possibly be under WTO rules to import it to the UK!

No pressure Carlos! ;-D

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Prometheus Eagle Ray status update:

Factory has finished producing all parts except bezel (expected to be finished production around March 15th). Assembly will start afterwards

ovidius

Master Apprentice WIS
Goddammit. This is the VERY picture I have been expected (since I pre-ordered a piece). Got more of this Meteorite beautiful dial?

ovidius

Master Apprentice WIS
Yes, I know is sold. And my name is on the orders list ;) Glad to see the first real picture of this Meteorite version.

ovidius

Master Apprentice WIS
The Meteorite version o_O is on its way to me already. Just in time for my birthday. :cool:
Carlos, this is my first purchase. Don't disappoint me. :giggle:(y)