Pre-Order Borealis Batial - Deep Diver 3000m CuSn8 Bronze Watch

Ninja

Master Apprentice WIS
what tracking website should I go for tracking status? The email says CTT but i dont see anything there. Thanks

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
The baby has arrived late in the night of the 10th, but the watch hasn't showed up today... Should be here tomorrow, though, since tracking shows it to be at the local delivery centre (about 50 miles from my city).

Mine has cleared customs and expected to be delivered by 10:30am tomorrow morning. I wish I hadn't waited to order my custom strap for it. Guess stock will have to do until next week.....

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The baby has arrived late in the night of the 10th, but the watch hasn't showed up today... Should be here tomorrow, though, since tracking shows it to be at the local delivery centre (about 50 miles from my city).
Congratulations on the birth of your baby!

two and a half straight days on the wrist. This watch is phenomenal. Even the strap, which I did honestly think would be subpar due to the price of the overall piece, is actually quite nice. I am still waiting on a custom strap for it but in the meantime the stock strap is quite nice. Great case dimensions, great buckle, great dial. I'm letting my Batial patina naturally but I cant wait to see what others do with theirs. As for the movement, I know it is not regulated by Borealis but I must have lucked out as mine is running +3 seconds/day.

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to know customers are happy with the Batial. Would be appreciated if you could help us spread the love as not many collectors are aware of its existence.

Thank you for your help.

HASAN

Apprentice WIS
I received mine yesterday and loved a lot :) I changed the strap with a custom made one.Thanks for this beauty and I willl post in many watch forums I am a member of ;)

Pakz

Patriarch WIS

after a quick regulation, it's now lost 2 seconds... since Tuesday noon. And a light patina (natural) is progressively setting in. I really love that watch!

Ninja

Master Apprentice WIS
Has anyone in the US receive theirs yet? Mine was shipped out on the 10th and I tried calling usps about it. I was told that the watch is still in Portugal..

lastwatch

Master Apprentice WIS
Has anyone in the US receive theirs yet? Mine was shipped out on the 10th and I tried calling usps about it. I was told that the watch is still in Portugal..
Not yet... mine shipped out on the 9th. I'm hoping any day now...

I've had mine on my wrist for about a week now. I'm in Texas.

For those who do have them, hows the patina developing?

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
I've had mine on my wrist for about a week now. I'm in Texas.

For those who do have them, hows the patina developing?
slowly but very nicely. The buckle is the one party that's the most advanced and it really has some very nice colours to it.

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you now realize we charge less than other brands due to smaller margins but offer same or better quality products than higher end microbrands.