Pre-Order Borealis Batial - Deep Diver 3000m CuSn8 Bronze Watch

Looks like Isofrane rubber dive straps will work perfectly with both the watch and buckle, being 22mm throughout. The buckle hole even works.

Even comes in matching colours for the Batial.

Sorted!

Maria : you already sell B Bonetto Cinturini straps, and BC offer colours that match all the dial options you are offering for this project - would you consider arranging matching BC straps as an additional cost option on the preorder?

Just a suggestion! :)

Last edited:

MFtime

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Maria,
once you are done with many of us with all these "hard to say no too" new models you'll see many of us having to take up new residence in something similar to this:

But we'll be sporting some really stylistic looking wrists in our new housing accomodations ;)!

Last edited:

Itsonlytime

Master WIS
Maria : I also notice that Bonetto Cinturini offer a 22mm untapered rubber strap, and they are a heck of a lot more affordable than the Isofranes.

Given that you already sell BC straps, and that BC offer colours that match all the dial options you are offering for this project - would you consider arranging matching BC straps as an additional cost option on the preorder?

If we could have the option to purchase the below straps in blue/black/green/brown as appropriate, it would go extremely well as an option for the watch in addition to the factory strap, and would require zero retooling on the main watch design. Fits the bronze buckle perfectly. Plus since it's a preorder you would have time to arrange it :D

Just a suggestion! :)

What's wrong with the Sea Dragon's included rubber and leather straps, both are 22mm, and untapered.

These Straps are Polyeth and not kautchuk. Watches are great but included rubbers i Dont like. Too stiff and thin. Thats always the First i change when receiving a Borealis and i wished Maria would take these straps out. Just my opinion.

What's wrong with the Sea Dragon's included rubber and leather straps, both are 22mm, and untapered.
Nothing. Maybe I'm getting confused, are the Sea Dragon straps not from BC?

If there was an option for a colour matched Sea Dragon strap to match Batial dial colours, this project would be 100% perfect :)

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
It is not as simple as that to develop a new strap. Factory requires a minimum order of 1000 straps to develop a new color. We are working now on a new rubber strap but will be available only in black.

sorcer

Master Apprentice WIS
Guys, I hope you understand that you are buying $300+ watch, so I guess there is no problem buying aftermarket strap, they are not so expensive. I understand everyone wants lots of extras for the lowest price but this is exaggeration in my opinion.

gabriel-dan

Master Apprentice WIS
Any rebates or goodies on Batial if you've recently purchased a watch from Borealis? I remember Prometheus offered something similar when the Poseidon was launched.

"So this means if you buy from us a watch from November 1st till 31st of December 2014 and choose a full deposit you will get a Prometheus Poseidon for 400 EUR in stainless steel version ($500.00 USD at todays rate) or 445 EUR for a Bronze CuSn8 version ($558.00 USD at today's rate)."

If that happened Maria would have to change the name of the company from Borealis Watches to Borealis Charitable Organisation - because it'd certainly be not-for-profit! :)