Prometheus Poseidon Yellow - Pre-order soon

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Sharing with you something we have been working on the Prometheus Poseidon Yellow (to be offered in black and blue variants).

Pre-order will start soon.

Lume will be RC Tritec BGW9 and movement powering watch will be a Miyota 9015.

Also plans on re-offering the Blue/Orange version.

Gary

Master Apprentice WIS
Sharing with you something we have been working on the Prometheus Poseidon Yellow (to be offered in black and blue variants).

Pre-order will start soon.

Lume will be RC Tritec BGW9 and movement powering watch will be a Miyota 9015.

Also plans on re-offering the Blue/Orange version.
I am in for this Yellow Model is what I have been waiting for!
Could you offer the Minute Hand in Yellow also?

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
If you look at rest of the Poseidon collection only the seconds hand matches the bezel color.

phlabrooy

Master WIS
This version really looks great, Carlos !
These should have come out with the first batch .....
One question, will the lugs be as in the render here, or will they be the extended, drilled lugs, as the other models ?
The shorter lugs would be great !

Regards,

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Lugs are same as all Poseidon versions. This subject is over rated and watch is very comfortable.

With shorter lugs would be almost impossible to use leather straps with the Poseidon. This was discussed during design phase.

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Understand.
However, I was just wondering, as the render here of the yellow does not show the drilled lugs.
I believe these two yellow versions will be very popular.

Regards,

Both look great! By chance will there be a pre-order discount and will a Hirsch rubber strap be included like the last pre-order?

Gary

Master Apprentice WIS
Excellent news on the discount . Do we just watch this forum and be ready to put in our order? I dont want to miss out on this Yellow addition!

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
I will keep info posted here and on WUS forum as well as sending out a newsletter.

nanoman

Apprentice WIS
Hi, the yellow combinations looks breathtaking. Congratulatuons to the team. Came across this offering earlier today and joined the forum just because. Blue/yellow is a dream combination.

This must have been answered numerous times before,so I apologize in advance. How will the discount work? Is it going to be x% off all pre-order by default?

Can't wait. Thanks