Prometheus Poseidon Yellow - Pre-order soon

phlabrooy

Master WIS
The lume looks really great, Carlos !
Definitely need to get the Yellow/Black, next month ...
Any chance of a pic of the prototype, Carlos ?

Regards,

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your pre-order! Production is on track according to initial plans.

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Was a bit worried when I saw both the prototypes for the yellow/black and yellow/blue had the bezel numbers at the cut-outs instead of the protrusions of the bezel ..... Was hoping it was just on the protos ....
Anyway another member on another forum got the reply that they should be at the protrusions, so all good !
Just placed my order for the yellow/black .... could no longer resist !
Now for the wait .....

Regards,

Gary

Master Apprentice WIS
Was a bit worried when I saw both the prototypes for the yellow/black and yellow/blue had the bezel numbers at the cut-outs instead of the protrusions of the bezel ..... Was hoping it was just on the protos ....
Anyway another member on another forum got the reply that they should be at the protrusions, so all good !
Just placed my order for the yellow/black .... could no longer resist !
Now for the wait .....

Regards,
I saw that post on WUS also and didnt understand what that meant. I looked at both the new pictures and the original Poseidon and it looks the same to me?

phlabrooy

Master WIS
I saw that post on WUS also and didnt understand what that meant. I looked at both the new pictures and the original Poseidon and it looks the same to me?
I meant the numbers on the bezel insert do not appear to be positioned consistently, in relation to the grippy protrusions and cut-outs on the bezel...
If you look at the AT, or renders for the Poseidon, they are placed at the protrusions on the bezel, so these protrusions sit squarely at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock, around the bezel.
However, in the pics of both the new prototypes, the bezel numbers sit at the cut-out sections, which look odd. As a result, the cut-outs sit at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions around the bezel.
On checking other pics of various Poseidons in the forums, I came across quite a few examples with the numbers also in the wrong positions !
That was my concern, since they do look odd.
The inserts must have been wrongly positioned at the factory.

Regards,

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Things are looking interesting there, Carlos !
Hope the factory gets all the bezel numbers aligned properly, this time !!! :LOL:
Shouldn't be too much longer to wait, I guess ...

Regards,

Gary

Master Apprentice WIS
Things are looking interesting there, Carlos !
Hope the factory gets all the bezel numbers aligned properly, this time !!! :LOL:
Shouldn't be too much longer to wait, I guess ...

Regards,
This is going to be a great Summer Watch! Send us pic's of "Yellow" in assembly stage soon....

phlabrooy

Master WIS
OK .....

Have received my Poseidon, and it really looks great !!!

Really glad that I didn't get any from the initial batch, and that Carlos came out with this Black/Yellow ....

Thank you very much, Carlos.

It really wears very well, and actually a lot smaller than I had earlier imagined !!!

Regards,

mlankton

Master Apprentice WIS
I am coming to this party late. I think I'd like a black/yellow. Did I miss that bus or is there a possibility that you will have more to sell? Thank you.