Showcase your favourite watch

Hey there, i hope we can start a thread with your favourite watch. Most of you probably have a bunch of watches, but there is always "the one" watch. :) Probably you got it already or you will get it in future. Nevertheless it`s worth a thread with nice pictures :)

Right now, my favourite and a little bit different diver:

Christopher Ward Trident C60

It's hard to have just one favorite all my watches are special to me somehow...
I would say the one that gets most wrist time is my steinhart ocean one gmt coke.
If I get bored, I will order from Günter a ceramic pepsi insert. That's the cool thing about this watch, breaths new life by changing the insert

ciclismosam

Master Apprentice WIS
I love my Christopher Ward Trident GMT and my Steinhart Ocean Two. However my favorite watch is my recently purchased Tudor Pelagos, there is just something special about this watch that sings to me.

ciclismosam

Master Apprentice WIS
Congrats! The Pelagos is a beauty!!! Probably you can post a review...
Yes, I think I will give it a month or so of wearing and then will work on getting a review up!

rob587

Master Apprentice WIS
Hey there, i hope we can start a thread with your favourite watch. Most of you probably have a bunch of watches, but there is always "the one" watch. :) Probably you got it already or you will get it in future. Nevertheless it`s worth a thread with nice pictures :)

Right now, my favourite and a little bit different diver:

Christopher Ward Trident C60
I love that you asked this question! Sometimes people are afraid to pick a favorite, but I think that's a cop out :p. We all have favorites, even if we don't want to admit it. I would argue that any watch you buy is one of your favorites. Here's mine right now. Coincidentally, it's my most expensive timepiece to date:

CMzhretWcAAD7o-.jpg