Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

atorling

Master Apprentice WIS
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016!

We have received yesterday samples of the Borealis Estoril 300. Some small refinements to be made mainly in bezel action and crown action but aside from that samples are looking good.

For the blue dials the nato strap will be blue/gray unlike prototypes.

We are also receiving 50 extra natos on each variant for the ones that want to purchase one separately. They are really comfy and premium quality.

Now for some photos:

They look better than expected, thanks and merry Christmas

jinikari01

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Merry Christmas!

Maria, is it too late to switch my order to a different version/style?

I'm really falling in love with the "12" o'clock version vs the big triangle, I originally requested.

Thanks

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all but particularly to Maria... Those prototypes are great looking and those pics make me want to fast forward to when I'll receive my blue /big triangle!

gortz

Master Apprentice WIS
Question: I have a NOS Omega 1171/1 bracelet, for 20mm lugs and fitting my Speedy pro.
Any chance it will the Estoril?

I dont see why it wouldn't fit. 20mm lug is a 20mm lug. Making me wanna go hunt down an older Omega sharkmesh bracelet for this bad boy.

Narc'd

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I dont see why it wouldn't fit. 20mm lug is a 20mm lug. Making me wanna go hunt down an older Omega sharkmesh bracelet for this bad boy.
I don't think that's what he meant. The 20mm lug witdh is OK, it's whether the radius of the end link on the bracelet will match the radius of the curve on the case and whether the lug bar holes will align properly.

I don't think that's what he meant. The 20mm lug witdh is OK, it's whether the radius of the end link on the bracelet will match the radius of the curve on the case and whether the lug bar holes will align properly.
gotcha......I guess re-reading his post I kinda just thought he was talking about a NOS Omega sharkmesh. for some reason my brain just didn't even think about a standard bracelet with endlinks...haha.

Narc'd

Perfect Apprentice WIS
gotcha......I guess re-reading his post I kinda just thought he was talking about a NOS Omega sharkmesh. for some reason my brain just didn't even think about a standard bracelet with endlinks...haha.
Yeah - the 1171 is a solid/rolled type bracelet but I think there were different end links depending on the watch model fitted. Minefield!!! That's only off the top of my head though so don't quote me on it either! :)

mleok

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016!

We have received yesterday samples of the Borealis Estoril 300. Some small refinements to be made mainly in bezel action and crown action but aside from that samples are looking good.

For the blue dials the nato strap will be blue/gray unlike prototypes.

We are also receiving 50 extra natos on each variant for the ones that want to purchase one separately. They are really comfy and premium quality.

Wonderful, it looks amazing. I've placed an order for the blue arabic numeral version with no date, which is similar to the Watchco Omega Seamaster 300 that I have, except that it's in blue.

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Waited to see all the prototypes of the different versions ...... and made that decision !
Went with this one. Order placed .....

Leo

Master Apprentice WIS
After seeing all the prototypes, I've just placed an order for the blue big triangle no date. They all look stunning. This is going to be a long, painful wait. :p

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for pics.
It is a black watch ?
and what sort of bezel, ceramic ?
All information can be found at product page

http://www.borealiswatch.com/store/...Diver-Watch-300m/p/55579543/category=14869084

Borealis Estoril 300 Automatic Diver Watch with Miyota 9015 Specifications:

• Case Size: 41.50mm x 47.00 mm
  • Screwed down crown with engraved B logo
  • Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
  • 120 clicks sapphire BGW9 lumed unidirectional bezel
  • Made in Japan Citizen Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
  • Viton and Tefzel Gaskets (case back and glass)
  • 316L Stainless Steel Case
  • Lug Width: 20.00 mm
  • Water Resistance: 300 meters
  • Case height: 12.50mm
  • Nato Strap
  • Swiss Made BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and bezel
  • Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
  • 12 months warranty