Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We understand that everyone wants their Estoril to be shipped as fast as possible but it is not going to speed things up to open a paypal dispute for item not received. It will simply hurt our relationship with paypal and take longer to process all orders as we have to reply to paypal on the mater.

At the moment we are still processing the black versions.

We do not want to mix colors as risk is high of shipping mistakes as we learned from experience from the Sea Dragons where some versions got mixed up.

So I kindly ask everyone to please wait as we are doing our best to process shipping. We delivered prior to scheduled delivery date so we are not late.

Thank you for your understanding.

but it is not going to speed things up to open a paypal dispute for item not received. It will simply hurt our relationship with paypal and take longer to process all orders
Good lord. What sort of gormless douchebag would do that so early into you sending them out?

I hope you black-list them into a hole so dark their great-grandchildren still won't be able to see the light.

Narc'd

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Sorry to hear some are complaining about a delay to shipping their watch - This is incredible, the Estorils were always scheduled for completion in July. Now you are sending out customers orders a month early and some people have a problem with that? You can never please some people...

James

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I am sorry to hear someone has complained about shipping delays.

Really, it makes more sense to wait patiently and get the watch that one has ordered, correctly, than have to deal with returning an item.

Just common sense, no?

And for the record: 3 Borealis watches 0 Shipping/quality problems.

Itsonlytime

Master WIS
Unbelievable that a customer could be that absurd, and complain to PayPal, another Forum, or anyone else, about your shipping.
For the record, after 3 watches received and another 3 on order, Maria and Borealis's customer service, and caring has been top notch, and their design promises, quality control, shipping, and after purchase support has been excellent.
Sorry Maria that you have attracted a buyer that should have bought from another Micro-Brand competitor.

Charles Ford

Master Apprentice WIS
I'm not complaining about the delivery delays, in fact I just picked up an Oris 65 today, and if my wife see's the Borealis coming in within the week, she will flip!

Congratulations on this watch, the photos of it look amazing, looking forward to getting my Big Triangle date in the near future, just not too soon I hope.

Itsonlytime

Master WIS
I'm not complaining about the delivery delays, in fact I just picked up an Oris 65 today, and if my wife see's the Borealis coming in within the week, she will flip!

Congratulations on this watch, the photos of it look amazing, looking forward to getting my Big Triangle date in the near future, just not too soon I hope.
Congrats Charles on an excellent buy, I purchased a Black dial one on a tropic rubber strap about a month ago, fantastic timepiece.

watchingwatches

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I can't believe someone would open up a PayPal dispute for that reason and not even have the decency to try to resolve or understand the problem by dealing with Maria first! Oh wait a minute... these days, with so many morons looking for an absurd degree of instant gratification, I guess I should have known some putz would do something like that.

James

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Just a bit of an update on the Estoril.

I have been wearing it for a few days now and I have to say the NATO it comes on is very comfortable and the hardware is good quality (the buckle is great).

More importantly, the Miyota movement is keeping excellent time and the power reserve is great.

This is my first watch with a Miyota, and I have always heard good things about this movement, so not really a surprise.

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
Writing simply to say that the watches are looking excellent! Congratulations to those who have received theirs and thanks for sharing. Any and all info will be welcome by those of us bringing up the caboose.

Well done Maria. Thank you for taking the time to do things right and congratulations on delivering early! Looks like this watch may be a flagship model for Borealis due to its excellence. I hope you get some rest in and are enjoying the excitement and satisfaction of sending a new watch out into the world in the middle of a clearly busy and demanding time.

I patiently look forward to my Blue Triangle No date.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Jeff

Apprentice WIS
So excited to get this wonderful timepiece tomorrow!

I've heard numerous times so far that the nato strap is excellent. I apologize if this has been asked before, but will there be natos sold separately if we'd like a couple back ups?

Thanks Borealis for being such an awesome company. Your customer service, your watches, and your timeliness are all outstanding!