Pre-Order Borealis Navale

Reky

Apprentice WIS
Same on my side with the message :

"Hello, your Borealis Navale is now ready for shipping."

Truly? May I expect to receive it in very few days?
What is the delivery time?

Last edited:

Reky

Apprentice WIS
I'm seing that black dial is back in stock, would it be possible to change the order before to be shipped?

JJAA

Master Apprentice WIS
Got mine! Fabulous! Put mine on the Timegrapher and it's showing off by 0.0 seconds a day. Verifying day by day and it's holding. Switched band to a Green Leather band (I got the black Navale) and it looks stunning. Interesting pins holding the stock band on...

JJ Navale.jpg

dcordeiro

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Got mine! Fabulous! Put mine on the Timegrapher and it's showing off by 0.0 seconds a day. Verifying day by day and it's holding. Switched band to a Green Leather band (I got the black Navale) and it looks stunning. Interesting pins holding the stock band on...

View attachment 1265
Like the look of that Green Leather Band. Which is it? Did you have any issue with the clasp side given its so wide?

JJAA

Master Apprentice WIS
It's from B and R Bands (bandrbands.com). It's a Horween leather band. No issue with the width since I prefer straight bands instead of tapered. The band comes with the buckle in SS. I do have to purchase 22mm Bronze buckles separately. I've found them several places like E-bay and Etsy. They're not an exact match to the color but once they Patina, they are close. I've had great success with B and R bands. Selection is good, Quality is the best I've seen, shipping is quick, Paypal easy...

dcordeiro

Perfect Apprentice WIS
It's from B and R Bands (bandrbands.com). It's a Horween leather band. No issue with the width since I prefer straight bands instead of tapered. The band comes with the buckle in SS. I do have to purchase 22mm Bronze buckles separately. I've found them several places like E-bay and Etsy. They're not an exact match to the color but once they Patina, they are close. I've had great success with B and R bands. Selection is good, Quality is the best I've seen, shipping is quick, Paypal easy...
Buckle... not clasp... its what I meant. You caught it!