Pre-Order Borealis Sea Storm V2

Carlos,
It says that the 50% pre-order price is non-refundable. Does this mean if you don't get a minimum of 300 pre-orders, then you'll just keep our money? Some people may be holding off, thinking they're putting their pre-order deposits at risk, if the project isn't successful. This point needs to be clarified, IMHO.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Carlos,
It says that the 50% pre-order price is non-refundable. Does this mean if you don't get a minimum of 300 pre-orders, then you'll just keep our money? Some people may be holding off, thinking they're putting their pre-order deposits at risk, if the project isn't successful. This point needs to be clarified, IMHO.
That would be a scam and fraud. We never said or intend to do such a thing.

If someone pre-orders a watch for sure he will get it.

The 300 pcs magical number is to have bracelets offered separately to v1 owners.

burnrub

Apprentice WIS
looks like the black ceramic sea storms are already sold out on the borealis website? is that true or will more be made available for pre-order? how many watches are being made under each version?

burnrub

Apprentice WIS
looks like the black ceramic sea storms are already sold out on the borealis website? is that true or will more be made available for pre-order? how many watches are being made under each version?
Surprised nobody responded to my post. Or maybe it just seems like a stupid question since a few of the models say "sold out" , it should be obvious there are no more.

But here's another stupid question, if the models that sell out first are popular (possibly the most popular), why not just make more of those models? I've seen the owners of this brand post multiple times that they need to sell at least 300 watches in order to get extra replacement bracelets. Wouldn't it be easier to sell 300 watches by selling more of the most popular color/style combos than by trying to sell 18 variations, many of which will have only limited "second-choice" interest?

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
As stated in newsletter versions not pre-ordered during the first week would get delisted as it happened.

burnrub

Apprentice WIS
if you removed them cuz nobody wanted them, you shouldn't mark them as "sold out". "Sold out" implies there was a strong demand and creates a false sense of urgency for potential customers.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
if you removed them cuz nobody wanted them, you shouldn't mark them as "sold out". "Sold out" implies there was a strong demand and creates a false sense of urgency for potential customers.
That is your opinion and we do not have to justify all times our actions nor we have an hidden agenda.

If you want to order a sea storm great if you don't great as well.

Now starting to tell us how to run a business I take it with a grain of salt.

BoreaLuis

Master Apprentice WIS
Hey everybody,

None of these pictures have been filtered and were taken with my iPhone 8 Plus. I preordered the white one along with a blue one just like this one before getting these and I know I made a great decision now.

The leather straps are mine, from Spinnaker actually, if you’re curious.

Please excuse some lint on top of the crystals.

8.3-8.5in wrist

A few pics of the bracelet

V2 Old Rhadium next to my V1 Old Rhadium

Next to the V2 blue

Thanks for looking.

I found this preorder on FB and I don’t see the white dial no date. Did it not make the list?

Also, I see the drawing render of the white dial has a white date wheel, but the prototype has a black date wheel.

Will the white dial have white date wheel? That would be great, thank you.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
I found this preorder on FB and I don’t see the white dial no date. Did it not make the list?

Also, I see the drawing render of the white dial has a white date wheel, but the prototype has a black date wheel.

Will the white dial have white date wheel? That would be great, thank you.
There have never been plans for a no date biohazard version.

rspesaturo

Master Apprentice WIS
I ordered my Sea Storm last week. But I've been thinking, how the hell am I gonna hide this watch from my wife for many years to come? There's going to be a real STORM in the Pesaturo household once she gets wind (pun intended) of it. Any suggestions?

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered my Sea Storm last week. But I've been thinking, how the hell am I gonna hide this watch from my wife for many years to come? There's going to be a real STORM in the Pesaturo household once she gets wind (pun intended) of it. Any suggestions?
Buy her some flowers or a purse, certainly helps.

rspesaturo

Master Apprentice WIS
I did that a few watches ago. Don't you think Borealis Watch Co. has some culpability with this issue, after all you tantalized me with this incredible watch and excellent value and all those beautiful photos! Wow! How could I possibly resist the Sea Storm!