Pre-Order Borealis Estoril V2 for DWFBG

Engi

Apprentice WIS
One additional question, Carlos

In the 3-6-9-12 old lume dial , are the indices "3D", I mean raised with respect to the level of the dial or simply painted on the dial itself ?

Thanks in advance

Carlos,
Would you please supply a bracelet clasp that uses push-buttons on the sides? Friction clasps, like the one shown, tend to be thumb-nail busters!
Thanks!

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
The watch is made according to requirements and not going to change at this stage.

timekeeper

Master Apprentice WIS
Carlos,
I realize it's probably late in the game with regard to your Facebook friends, but would you please consider dropping the DW logo from the dial, and replacing it with the original script "Estoril 300". IMHO, the association with the DW Facebook group and the LE status of the piece is adequately represented by the unique caseback, and the change would show more proper deference to the original classic.
Respectfully submitted,
Ed P.
DITTO. I love my first gen blue Estoril. A chance to own another with a o.e.m. bracelet would be a golden opportunity, IF that "DW" wasn't stuck on the dial. **sigh** A definite deal breaker for me.

Maybe opportunity will knock twice, if another Estoril comes out without the dial branding

BB512

Apprentice WIS
Hi,
Pre-ordered yesterday for the black, big triangle, no-date.
I was tempted by a blue one but as much I like the color of the v1, as much for the V2, I'm worried by the pantone color!:(
Waiting for prototypes.

MrThompsonR

Master WIS
I recently saw these in a FB Diver's watch group… Sorry I missed out on these… I'd love to still buy one, love the tan/ "Patina" color… It would be a nice "twin" for my Estoril 300 blue dial watch… In case anyone's reading this?

zumzum5150

Master Apprentice WIS
Thank you Carlos and Maria for making it possible for me to get an early birthday present for myself. Balance paid.

Cheers
Steve