Prometheus Poseidon : Pre-Order

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Any update ?
I want as all to have project finalized and ready for delivery but this takes time. Factory is still assembling dials + rings. Also they are now removing date wheels from movements and having them replaced with a custom made black date disc.

If all goes well assembly of watches should start end of next week.

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I want as all to have project finalized and ready for delivery but this takes time. Factory is still assembling dials + rings. Also they are now removing date wheels from movements and having them replaced with a custom made black date disc.

If all goes well assembly of watches should start end of next week.
Thanks for the reply, Carlos . I will patiently wait for my Poseidons. My suggestion is, don't rush, QC is most important. We have waited for a while already, and an additional while is worth of waiting when we open Fedex box and smile. Just do what you think you should do to give us high-quality-Poseidons as you suggest. Cheers.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Sharing with you the leather strap for the Prometheus Poseidon.

Made in Europe with pure calf leather making it extremely comfortable and flexible.

GrandPuba

Master Apprentice WIS
I have pre-ordered just a few moments ago, I wasn't aware of the poseidon until some hours ago.
What a lovely overall watch design and very nice bracelet.
Since the watch comes with some straps ( Rubber and Leather ) will there be a hex tool included with the watch for easy replacement of straps?

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Short update on the Prometheus Poseidon
  • factory finished assembly of dial + top ring last Friday
now they are starting to case dials into watch cases. Process will take about a month to complete.

We are almost there.

GrandPuba

Master Apprentice WIS
That's great news!! Looking forward to get the watch, keep up the good work, hope we get some updates in the meantime form the factory manager with teasers ;-)

Governor

Apprentice WIS
image.jpg

This is an Awesome Offering .

I Have been reading threads on WUS and the wonderful update from Sir Carlos. I am looking forward to preordering ASAP, but have not decided which metal and color combination as of yet.

Question for clarity:
The Orange Quarter Bezel ... Is Lettering going to be White in the Orange Portion on both metal offerings ? ... Or Black Like the Lettering shown on the Bronze Prototype Photo Above ?

Thanks

Last edited:

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 425

This is an Awesome Offering .

I Have been reading threads on WUS and the wonderful update from Sir Carlos. I am looking forward to preordering ASAP, but have not decided which metal and color combination as of yet.

Question for clarity:
The Orange Quarter Bezel ... Is Lettering going to be White in the Orange Portion on both metal offerings ? ... Or Black Like the Lettering shown on the Bronze Prototype Photo Above ?

Thanks
The orange bezel will have the lumed parts in white so that lume is stronger.
Changes were a result of a poll we have conducted during second prototype.
They are this bezels

Governor

Apprentice WIS
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer !

This makes a lot of sense in addition to my preorder buying decision easier

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Really impressive moment to see those behind the scenes photos ...

This is really more than great !

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Job is ongoing and this week factory will work with the bronze ones. Will try to get some photos.