Prometheus Poseidon : Pre-Order

hikeNbike

Master Apprentice WIS
The watches look great, cant wait to get my two bronze black/orange and stainless black/mint. While I am waiting I decided to grab a yellow piranha as I have been wanting a yellow dial watch.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
The second prototype of the Prometheus Poseidon is now finished and it is going to be shipped to me this week.

As improvements were on the lugs system and bracelet end piece we did not made a new bronze prototype as only change for that variant are the drilled lugs.

Lume is also much improved on this version.

Once prototype is received I will share more photos.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
The prototype of the Prometheus Poseidon arrived.

You can still order yours at our store:

Prometheus Watch Company | Diver Watch Collection

As mentioned previously some improvements have been made, namely in lume that is now stronger, changing lug to lug size in order to accommodate thicker straps and adding screwed bars for easier strap changes.

The end result looks superb, I think we all agree.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
some more details of bracelet (apologies for the finger print on one of them)

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
We are waiting for factory to receive dials. Once they do assembly can start which will take about a month due to complexity of project.

Shin

Apprentice WIS
how can I make a full payment?
my country currency is dropping...I want to pay a.s.a.p
any firm ETA date?

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
My friend wants to place an order, however, no new update on the official website regarding if he is still qualified to receive the same preorder package cause the website says preorder ended at the end of May...

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Pre-order is open till watches are in stock. After that there will be a slight price increase.

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Pre-order is open till watches are in stock. After that there will be a slight price increase.
Thanks for the reply. Just an advise that had better make the purchase info in the official website updated so new customers won't get confused. Cheers!

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
We are waiting for dials. Factory told us they should arrive next week and be QC checked. If all is OK we can start assembly the week after.

We will have future projects but still on an early phase. All I can tell is that likely we will use titanium 5.

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Prometheus Poseidon Update:

Factory manager visited dial factory. Dials are ready and are now being assembled.

The trickiest part is now as the dial index has to be aligned correctly to chapter ring during assembly of dial.

This process will take a few days to complete before dials can be assembled in movement together with hands.

Aceman

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Prometheus Poseidon Update:

Factory manager visited dial factory. Dials are ready and are now being assembled.

The trickiest part is now as the dial index has to be aligned correctly to chapter ring during assembly of dial.

This process will take a few days to complete before dials can be assembled in movement together with hands.
What a great news!
Any new pics about dials? or leather straps?